Georgia Straight’s Best of Vancouver 2011 : Best Lawyer (or Notary) to use when Buying or Selling Real Estate #BOV
I was very happy to learn that for the 3rd straight year, we’ve been voted First Place in the Georgia Straight’s Best of Vancouver in the category of “Lawyer (or Notary) to use when Buying or Selling Real Estate”.
Thank you again to everyone who voted! Thank you also to my awesome staff – Natashia and Brandi – for all your hard work and helping us deliver the Best conveyancing in the Vancouver area. Thank you also to all of our referral partners – Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, and Banks who continue to trust us with your clients. Some reasons people have supported us are:
- Core Values – “Excellent Customer Service, Efficiency & Green/Sustainable Practice”: Everything we do in our residential real estate conveying process is based on our core values. If it doesn’t reflect our core values, we don’t do it.
- Experience – since becoming a notary; my firm has grown each year (except 2010); and we are on pace for the biggest year yet:
- 2006 – 26 conveyances
- 2007 – 132 conveyances
- 2008 – 216 conveyances
- 2009 – 396 conveyances
- 2010 – 381 conveyances
- 2011 – 345 files to date; on pace for 460 conveyances.
- We work hard with each file and each file is different. We work with a variety of clients; most of whom are purchasing homes (many are first time home buyers); but also people selling their homes (some of whom are non-resident); refinancing and renewing mortgages and working with estates and family transfers.
- Our biggest source of business is referrals from people who trust us on an ongoing basis. We thank the many Realtors and Mortgage Brokers who send their clients to us.
If you have a client, friend, co-worker, colleague or anyone else you may know who is in the process of buying or selling a home; or refinancing/renewing their mortgage; please give them our contact information and we would be pleased to take care of their transaction.
We want our clients to have an excellent conveyance experience. If there is anything we can do to assist the process or answer any questions; please let me know.
Thank you again for your support.
David Watts, Notary Public
#1602 – 675 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 1N2
Tel: 604 685 7786
Fax: 604 685 7796
Real Estate Transfers – Wills – Notarizations
Winner of Georgia Straight’s Best of Vancouver 2009, 2010 and 2011 in the Category of “Best Lawyer/Notary Public to use when Buying/Selling Real Estate”
Choose a Property Lawyer
Georgia Straight you get this achievement only because of your hardwork and quality services. Congratulation to your whole team.
Hire the Professional Lawyer
While buying or selling the real estate property, we should hire the trusted lawyers or notaries. It feels great to know about your yearly experience.
Choose a Conveyancing Services
it’s not an easy task to achieve the best position of real estate lawyer!!!! It’s all about because of hard work, I congratulate you on your this achievement.