We continue to follow public health and government guidance; together with Worksafe BC requirements for a workplace and industry health and welfare best practices.
If you have a cough or any flu like symptoms; or are in quarantine; please advise us. We have procedures to sign your documents and we will discuss these over the phone on a case by case basis. Most times; we will find a way to come to you to sign; meet virtually via Zoom or meet at an outside location where we can maintain physical presence at a safe distance.
When you do attend our office:
- Building is locked; Buzz #1412 on the Entryphone. We will buzz you in to lobby and the elevator will be able to access 14th Floor for a limited time. Only 2 people in elevator at a time.
- Please wear a non-medical mask prior to entering building and keep it on until you leave. We will ask you to pull it down briefly when we check your identification.
- Hand sanitizer is available in lobby of building. Please use it before entering elevator. We recommend having it on your hands when you press elevator buttons.
- We are scheduling clients to minimize people in our waiting area; please be sure that you are punctual with your meeting time. You can buzz up 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Please do not be early or late.
- All meetings by appointment only; no walk-ins; no exceptions. Phone 604.685.7786 for appointments or book here: https://davidwattsnotary.youcanbook.me/
- Only those people required to sign documents may attend our office. Please do not bring anyone with you or any pets. You may bring an infant who is in a stroller; but no one else.
- Please bring your own pens.
- Please have documents printed and make sure you have reviewed them thoroughly. If you have questions; please email us the documents and ask questions by email or over the phone so that when you are physically in our office; it is for a short period and only to show identification, sign and pay.
- Payment only accepted by Etransfer, Debit card or exact Cash – no change provided. Cheque and credit cards not accepted.
We must insist on these new office rules and will require 100% adherence. If any question or concerns, please phone our office or email [email protected]. Thank you for helping us to re-open; its only on following these procedures that we can remain open for notarization’s.
Statutory Declarations, Affidavits – Oaths and Affirmations
Below is a list of our fees and additional information regarding our notarization services. If you have any questions regarding our fees please feel free to contact us.
- Cost for Certified True Copies of documents: $60 ($53.57 + GST & PST)
- Additional documents/copies: $20 each
- For documents with multiple exhibits, we charge $20 per exhibit after the 4th.
International or Real Estate Documents:
- For documents to be used outside of Canada, or involving real estate purchase, sale, or mortgage, please email us for a specific quote.
- Ensure to print and bring the documents.
- Bring 2 pieces of unexpired identification, with at least one being government-issued with a photograph.
NOTARIZED AND CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES
Certified True Copies Cost:
- First copy/document: $60
- Additional copies: $20 each
- You can bring the original documents, and we can make the copies here.
- If you prefer, you can bring your own copies.
- For more than 10 pages, we charge $1.00 per page.
You will need to make an appointment but we can likely get in in today or soon. We’re open for appointments Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5pm.
Would you like to confirm a time? During business hours;
- Phone 604.685.7786 for appointments,
- Book via online calendar here: https://davidwattsnotary.youcanbook.me/ or
- Use our Contact Us form.